Forget the penis straws and strippers, we have found the top 13 ways to send of your classy Perth Hen in style!
- High Tea – This is the perfect classy afternoon activity to relax and indulge while keeping the Mum, Mum-In-Law, Aunties and Granny very happy! After enjoying an afternoon of delicious treats and champagne, you can then wave the oldies good-bye and kick on into the evening! Chinta in North Perth do amazing high tea’s plus they are BYO.
- Swan Valley Wine Tour – The classy version of a pub crawl, a wine tour is always a winner with so many beautiful spots to now visit in the Swan Valley! It’s also fun playing games on the bus and either having pre or post wine tour drinks!
- Flower Crown Workshop – Nothing says ‘you’re fabulous’ like a flower crown and this is the perfect way to make your bride feel like the queen she is! It’s a sure fire selfie winner and also fun to hit the town afterwards in your beautiful new creations. Little Love Blooms run one hour workshops and they come to you, how brilliant!
- Pole Dancing – Can you still be classy and twirl around a pole? Absolutely! It’s a great girlie activity and helps people to loosen up with plenty of laughs guaranteed! The husband-to-be is sure to approve of this one J Bobbi’s Pole Studio is located centrally in Perth.
- Make Your Own Lipstick– Did you know you can now make your own signature lipstick in Perth? Experts will advise you on the perfect colours to suit your complexion, and will then produce your very lipstick to take home! This would be the perfect opportunity for the bride to pick a lipstick colour for her special day. Check out The Lip Lab in Perth CDB.
- Burlesque Dancing Lesson – Vintage glamour at its best! Sequins, tassels, feathers, shiny things…..oh my! Another fun group activity to learn a few sexy moves. Sugar Bea Burlesque is located in Northbridge so plenty of options for pre or post celebrations!
- Life Drawing – This is culture at it’s best, watching a male model flex, smile and wink while we pretend to draw pictures. Just add champagne for the perfect afternoon delight. Checkout The Artful Hen in Pier St Perth, it’s also BYO.
- Vintage Hair or Make Up Lesson – The best part about his activity is you get to hit the town afterwards looking totally glam! It’s the prefect pre-night-out activity, plus you are learning completely important lifelong skills!
- Karaoke Bus – Let the good times roll with a Karaoke bus because “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun” right?! Make sure you organise pre-drinks to watch those inhibitions fly out the window! It’s also a practical idea, if you want to head into town afterwards.
- Cooking Class – Who doesn’t love eating good food? Let the bride pick her favourite type of cuisine and enjoy a fun hands-on group activity, washed down with plenty of wine of course 😉
- Cheese Making Course – Did you say Cheese? YES PLEASE! The Cheese Maker run an amazing little cheese making course where you can make camembert, cream cheese, quark and mascarpone. Coffee’s, Morning tea and afternoon provided along with plenty of tastings and a take home cheese wheel. It’s cheesy heaven.
- Cocktail Making Class – In our slightly biased opinion, we have saved the best two suggestions til last! At Cruisen Cocktails we offer a cocktail making class where we provide all the equipment, ingredients and glassware to make some delicious cocktails of your choice! We also include a welcome cocktail and a take home recipe booklet.
- Cocktail Party at Home – Who doesn’t love a cocktail party, so why not ask your guests to frock up for a cocktail party in the comfort of your own home! Cruisen Cocktails can provide all your need to make it a memorable night with the most delicious cocktails of course! Also popular for Hens Parties are our Shirtless Bartenders 😉
We hope you found some useful ideas and please get in touch if we can help you in any way! Happy planning!